Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My first day of VBS was unbelievable by Jennie Sienkiewicz

Howdy folks! Jennie here!!! I still can’t believe I’m here in New Mexico. It seems so unreal to be here with everyone. My first day of VBS was so unbelievable. I made so many new friends! (I hope to leave with a pen pals!) At the church there were so many children there.  I was very excited to meet everyone there. After the ice cream social tonight, we played fun games including tag and animal kingdom. It turned out to be more than I imagined. It was so fun to talk and make new friends and help out with the teachings of the Bible. 

1 comment:

  1. Jennie, sounds like a great first day! It's wonderful to hear about your new friends! We can't wait to hear all your stories once you are back home! Continuing to pray for God to work through you and the rest of the team in New Mexico.

    ReplyDelete