Tuesday, July 7, 2015

They remember my name! by Adam Sienkiewicz

Hi folks, it’s Adam!!! My first VBS day was quite an experience for me. When we got there it started slow but people were showing up around when we started. The Sloppy Joes were really sloppy.  I thought they were a big hit based on the Navajo’s facial expressions. After lunch we gathered in sanctuary and sang fun songs. (There was giggling from some of the people!) After the fun songs, we gathered in age groups and everyone enjoyed the crafts. I met some new friends and they remember my name! I can’t wait for the next day of VBS with the Navajos. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful time so far, Adam! Thanks for sharing about your experiences so far. We are praying for you back home in Massachusetts!

    ReplyDelete